To bring people to Krishna Consciousness and membership in His devotional family, develop them to spiritual maturity, and equip them for their service in the temple and life mission in the world, in order to magnify Krishna’s Holy Name.
- To systematically propagate spiritual knowledge to society at large, and to educate all people in the techniques of spiritual life, in order to check the imbalance of values in life, and to achieve real unity and peace in the world.
- To propagate consciousness of Krishna, as it is revealed in Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam.
- To bring the members of Society together with each other and nearer to Krishna, the prime entity, thus developing the idea within the members, and humanity at large, that each soul is part and parcel of the quality of Godhead (Krishna).
- To teach and encourage the sankirtan movement, congregational chanting of the holy names of God, as revealed in the teachings of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.
- To erect for the members and for society at large holy places of transcendental pastimes dedicated to the personality of Krishna.
- To bring the members closer together for the purpose of teaching a simpler, more natural way of life.
- With a view toward achieving the aforementioned purposes, to publish and distribute periodicals, books, and other writings.